1. The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
2. Our Parish Adoration, Reflection, Praise and Worship will take place on Friday 10th beginning with the Holy Rosary by 5pm. Let us come and spend sometime with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
3. The weekly parish activities (especially Masses 6.30am, 12noon and 6.30pm) resumes tomorrow Mon. Jan. 6 2020, but the parish office resumes on Mon. Jan. 13 2020.
4. The forms for entrance into the Archangels’ College and the Nursery and Primary School for 2020 Academic session are available at the Archangels’ Schools. For College its N3,000 while for Nursery and Primary its N2,500. Entrance examination date for Nursery and Primary is Saturday 29th February, 2020 while for College is 7th March, 2020.
4. The harvest cards’ remittance for those who still need to complete their payments can be done through the Grace Slot or parish office when we resume in January. Thank you
5. All organizations and societies should submit their activities for the year to the parish office before Jan. 31. All presidents should please treat this as urgent. Thank you.
6. The Parish Calendar is still on sale at the rate of N300 only, pick a copy for yourself, your family and friends.
7. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
1. The CWO will handle the sales of bulletin for the month of Jan 2020.
2. St. Philomena’s Society will lead the Rosary from Monday 6.
1. Praise Storm Announcement
The committee is still open to receive adverts and sponsorship. The banners for those who have placed adverts will be placed in the church premises by 10th of January.
The committee will resume meeting by 11th January. God bless you.
2. There will be no evening Mass today 5th January.
3. The parish will begin a contribution of 1000 naira every Sunday for projects from 1st Sunday of February 2020. Money realized will be for the tackling of flood in the compound and total completion of the multipurpose centre. These are the 2 major projects for us this year. With love, commitment and determination, the Lord will see us through…God bless your efforts.