1. The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
2. The forms for entrance into the Archangels’ College and the Nursery and Primary School for 2020 Academic session are available at the Archangels’ Schools. For College its N3,000 while for Nursery and Primary its N2,500. Entrance examination date for Nursery and Primary is Saturday 29th February 2020 while for College is 7th March 2020.
3. The harvest cards’ remittance for those who still need to complete their payments can be done through the Grace Slot or parish office. Thank you
4. All organizations and societies should submit their activities for the year to the Parish office before Jan. 31. This is COMPULSORY. All presidents should please treat this as urgent. Thank you.
5. Parishioners who have their life-touching testimonies and would love them to be aired on a Catholic TV should drop their names in the parish office.
6. Catechism registration for 2020 session will close on 19th January 2020. Parents and Guardians who are yet to enroll their children are encouraged to do so on or before this deadline.
7. There will be a mandatory Parents/Catechists Meeting to be chaired by the Chief Catechist of the Parish – Rev. Fr. Gabriel Achu, C.Ss.R. Date: Sat. 25th January 2020. Venue: Church Premises. Time: 4pm prompt. This meeting is for both Parish and outstations. Kindly take note.
8. The Parish Priest will like to meet with Parishioners in all sorts of medical fields (both retired and active in duty) for some important discussion in the parish office on Saturday Feb 8 at 5pm.
9. Our Project Sunday comes up on Sunday 26 January in all Mass. Once again we beg you for your continuous generosity. May God continue to bless you.
10. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
11. The Parish Priest will not be in the office on Tuesday because of Priests’ Deanery meeting.
1. The CWO will handle the sales of bulletin for the month of Jan 2020.
2. Confraternity of Mother of Perpetual Help will lead the Rosary from Monday 20.
1. Praise Storm Sponsorship/Support slips will be shared in all Masses. Please pick a copy and make your donation in support of the Praise Storm 2020.
2. Christian Unity week 2020 begins at the parish level from 19-25 January. Please open page 23 of your bulletin for more information.