1. Next Sunday 24th is Solemnity of Christ the King and our procession begins immediately after the 11.30am Mass. Please note that there will be no evening Mass. Thank you.
2. Last month’s project Sunday was N959,055 (Nine hundred and fifty-nine thousand, fifty-five Naira). Next week Sunday is our project Sunday and we are all encouraged to be generous, at least N1000. God bless you.
3. Parish crusade comes up on the 25th to 29th 2019 at the church premises. This will be led by Catholic charismatic renewal. Let us come out and be renewed.
4. Our Parish Advent retreat begins from December 9 to 13. Fr. Prayer Odede, C.Ss.R will anchor this program. Let us prepare for the coming of Christ at Christmas.
5. Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary according to St. Louis Maria De Montfort comes up on 8th December. The 33 days class runs from 5th Nov. – 7th December. Interested persons can register at the Parish bookshop. It is all free.
6. The Praise Storm Committee meets every Saturday by 6pm. Every Small Christian Community should send two (2) reps each to work in the Praise Storm Committee.
7. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
8. We wish to inform the Parishioners that the Parish now has a WHATSAPP PLATFORM. It was created for the purpose of passing crucial information/ Announcement to us. Parishioners are encouraged to join this platform.
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT 17th NOVEMBER 2019
1. St. Jude Society will begin the sales of bulletin for the month of November.
2. St. Daughters of the Holy Spirit will lead the Rosary from Monday November 18.