1. November 1st is All Saints Day. Holy Mass is COMPULSORY. All saints— pray for us.
2. November 2nd is All Souls Day and we are strongly encouraged to attend Holy Mass. May the souls of all the faithful departed Rest In Peace…Amen.
3. Parish harvest retreat will take place from tomorrow Oct. 21st – 25th with a vigil. Fr. Kingsley Ebodaghe, C.Ss.R will anchor this retreat. Let us ask for God’s renewal during this harvest retreat.
4. The church premises will be fumigated on Thursday Oct. 31st starting from 9am. Therefore, the church compound will be completely shut down. Please take note.
5. Please get your parish ID and harvest cards and keep them safe. You will need them when the time comes. Thank you.
6. There will be skill acquisition training for women & youths on how to make Twin stone designed purses and bags for occasions. Training Duration: One Week Training Fee+materials is 2000. Training begins on Monday, 28th October 2019 and it will be at the church’s Pavilion. For more information call: 07035176885. Interested persons can register at he Parish Bookshop.
7. Qualified and Experienced Teachers are needed in a Secondary School within Satellite Town in the following disciplines:-
1. Home Economics/Food & Nutrition
2. Christian Religious Studies
Qualification: B.Ed., B.Sc. + PGDE
CV and Applications should be submitted to Archangels’ Parish Office before the end of October 2019.
8. We wish to inform the Parishioners that the Parish now has a WHATSAPP PLATFORM. It was created for the purpose of passing crucial information/ Announcement to us. Parishioners are encouraged to join this platform.
9. The following Organizations/Societies: (REDEMPTORIST YOUTH & VOCATION MOVEMENT, RED CROSS, ST. PIO SOCIETY & APOSTLESHIP OF PRAYER LEAGUE) were requested to submit their account reports to the Accountant before the end of last week but they failed to comply. By this announcement, those involved are advised to do the needful before the end of this week.
10. We wish to welcome the Satellite Deanery Board of Lectors to our Parish for their Bi-monthly meeting which holds immediately after the 8am Mass. We wish them fruitful deliberations.
11. Today is Purgatorian Society propagation in our Parish. As we know, praying for the dead is an encouraged practice by the Church. Members of the Society are moving round with pamphlets and forms for those who wish to join in praying for the faithful departed. Parishioners are encouraged to enroll. Weekly prayers hold on Saturdays by 7am immediately after the morning Mass.
12. Registration for Family and Business Consecration to our Mother of Perpetual Help is currently on. Parishioners are encouraged to kindly register during the week at the Parish Office.
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT OCTOBER 20th 2019
1. CCM will continue the sales of bulletin for the month of October.
2. Infant Jesus of Prague will lead the Rosary from today Monday October 21.