27th SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIMEOctober 7, 2019
29th SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIMEOctober 20, 2019
13th OCTOBER 2019
- The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
- The feast of St. Gerard Majella is on Wednesday 16th of October. There will be a Triduum beginning on Sunday evening 13th to Tuesday 15th. You are all encouraged to come trusting in God’s miracles through St. Gerard.
- Parish Harvest Retreat will take place from Oct. 21st – 25th with a vigil. Fr. Kingsley Ebodaghe, C.Ss.R will anchor this retreat. Let us ask for God’s renewal during this Harvest Retreat.
- The following Organizations/ Societies: (REDEMPTORIST YOUTH & VOCATION MOVEMENT, RED CROSS, ST. PIO SOCIETY & APOSTLESHIP OF PRAYER LEAGUE are requested to bring forth their account details to the Accountant before the end of the week.
- The Past & Present President, Financial Secretary, and Treasurer of CMO are requested to see the Parish Accountant before the end of the week.
- There will be a Skill Acquisition Training for Women & Youths on how to make Twine Stone Designed purses and bags for occasions.
Training Duration: One Week
Training Fee+Materials is N2000.
Training begins on Monday, 28th October 2019 and it will be at the Church’s Pavilion.
For more information call: 07035176885.
Interested persons can register at he Parish Bookshop.
- Qualified and Experienced Teachers are needed in a Secondary School within Satellite Town in the following disciplines:-
- Home Economics/Food & Nutrition
- Christian Religious Studies
Qualification: B.Ed., B.Sc. + PGDE
CV and Applications should be submitted to Archangels’ Parish Office before the end of October, 2019.
- The members of the Catholic Young Adult Association (CYAA), will be having a fitness programme in the Church Compound on 26th October, 2019, immediately after the morning mass. The event is open to Parishioners of all ages, with the aim of promoting health awareness and wellness. Activities includes:
• Free Blood pressure, sugar level and weight checks.
• Christian dance aerobics and exercises
• General Health talk
• Side attractions.
- The Choir Chaplain, Fr. Gabriel Achu, C.Ss.R will hold an emergency meeting with all choir members on Tuesday 15th by 6pm at the parish hall. Old and new members are welcome.
- We wish to inform the Parishioners that the Parish now has a WHATSAPP PLATFORM. It was created for the purpose of passing crucial information/ Announcement to us. Parishioners are encouraged to join this platform.
N: B – To have the announcement at your fingertips, kindly visit our website: www.archangelsparishsat.com
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT OCTOBER 13th 2019
- CCM will continue the sales of bulletin for the month of October.
- League of St. Gerard Society will lead the Rosary from today Sunday October 13.