1. The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
2. The Parish Penitential Service comes up on Friday August 2nd by 5pm and it begins with the Holy Rosary. Let us create time for God in our lives and be reconciled back to him through the sacrament of Penance (Confession).
3. The Parish Priest will be on leave for 18 days beginning from Tuesday 3rd to Friday 20th September, 2019. In his absence, Frs. Vincent Oko, and Samuel Kurungu will be in charge of the Parish.
4. A week with St. Gerard Majella will come up on Sunday 15th to Friday 20th . Fr. Chris Uwadiale will anchor this programme.
5. There will be a Parish Youth Retreat from Sunday 22nd to Friday 27th in preparation for the Youth Week. This retreat is open to all Parishioners especially Youths of various Societies and CYAA.
6. There will be a seminar for ALL Liturgical Functionaries on Saturday 21st September at the Parish hall by 9am. Fr. Martin Ogunbanwo will anchor this seminar and please note that it is COMPULSORY.
7. The following Organizations/Societies (CMO, CYON, CCM, MESSAGE OF GOD AND LEGION OF MARY) should get their statements of accounts, books of financial records and prepare income and expenditure records from (Jan. 1 to July 31 2019). Please send all these to the Accountant’s office on or before Monday Sept. 2. Please treat as Urgent.
8. The Morning Prayer Group of the Parish will be celebrating their 10th Year Anniversary on Sunday, 22nd September 2019. Their wrapper is on sale at the cost of N3, 000 only; Parishioners are encouraged to identify with them.
9. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
10. A Qualified Pharmacist is required for Immediate Appointment; Interested Candidate should please contact the Parish Office with Relevant documents OR call 08023063369 for enquiry. Candidate living within Satellite Town Environs will be preferred.
11. Also, The Parish Priest will like to meet with Parishioner- Medical Doctors for some important discussion on his office day – Tuesday, 9am – 1pm & 4pm – 5:30pm – OR call 08137202594 for appointment.
12. MTN & AIRTEL NETWORK officials will be here in our Parish today to help Parishioners upgrade their SIM to 4G network for free. They will be at the pavilion by the Parish Bookshop from 8am – 6pm. Parishioners are encouraged to take advantage of this stress-free opportunity.
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT SEPTEMBER 1ST 2019
1. St. Jude will begin the sales of bulletin for the month of September.
2. Apostolate of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ will lead the Rosary from Monday September 2.