1. Our Parish Triduum will begin on Wednesday 28th to Friday 30th and will end with a vigil. Fr. Dennis Abiandu, C.Ss.R will anchor this program. Let us participate in this spiritual exercise for the nourishment of our souls.
2. There will be a seminar for ALL the Church Warders on Saturday 31st at the school hall by 9am. Sr. Agnes Ajayi, EHJ will anchor this seminar. Please this seminar IS NOT OPTIONAL.
3. There will be a seminar for ALL Liturgical Functionaries on Saturday 21st September at the Parish Hall by 9am. Fr. Martin Ogunbanwo will anchor this seminar and please note that it is COMPULSORY.
4. The following Organizations/Societies (CMO, CWO, CYON, CCM, MESSAGE OF GOD, SACRED HEART, LEGION OF MARY and CHOIR) should get their statements of accounts, books of financial records and prepare income and expenditure records from (Jan. 1 to July 31 2019). Please send all these to the Accountant’s office on or before Monday 26th.
5. The Church Compound will be fumigated on Thursday, 22nd August. In view of this, there will be only morning mass in the Parish on that day. There will be no summer class, no evening mass, and no societal gatherings. Please we are all encouraged not to be within the Church premises especially the children.
6. Justice Development and Peace Commission will be having a one week skill acquisition training starting on 19th – 23rd August 2019. Time is: 9:00am daily, Venue: Church Compound. The training includes: 1. Production and making of hats and fascinators. 2. Production and making of Turbans. Registration is N1, 500. You can register at the Parish Book shop with your Name and Telephone Number.
7. The Morning Prayer Group of the Parish will be celebrating their 10th Year Anniversary on Sunday, 22nd September 2019. In view of this they will have their wrapper on sale at the cost of N3, 000 only, Parishioners are encouraged to identify with them.
8. POPE’S WORLDWIDE PRAYER NETWORK In conjunction with Apostleship of Prayer, League of Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Satellite Deanery Council will address the congregation in all the Masses on Sunday 25th August 2019.
9. Holy Family Info-Tech Summer Boot Camp!!! For ages between 7 – 17 years on (August 19th – 23rd August) please call; 08061509771 and 08035343025. Discounted Rates for MCA and CYON members who fall into the age bracket.
10. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
11. Singles day with the Archbishop comes up on the 24th of this month. Tickets are now on sales.
12. This is to announce the death of LATE MRS BEATRICE MONYEI ETUOKWU of Close 49 House 3, Satellite Town, Lagos. Burial arrangement will be announced later. May her soul Rest in Peace.
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AUGUST 18TH 2019
1. Apostleship of Prayer, League of the Sacred Heart of Jesus will begin the sales of bulletin for the month of August.
2. Purgatorian Society will lead the Rosary from Monday August 19.