Thursday 15th is the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (SOLEMNITY). There will be Masses at 6.30am, 12noon and 6.30pm Mass on this day is COMPULSORY FOR ALL.
1. The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
2. Friday 16th is a Day with St. Gererd Majella. Let us come together and pray for our various intentions especially for the fruit of the womb and expectant mothers.
3. Our Redemptorist Brothers: Kingsley Ekezie and Stephen Arua will be rounding up their apostolic work experience with us tomorrow, 12th August, Please let us appreciate them for their services to our parish and community.
4. The Church Compound will be fumigated on Thursday, 22nd August. In view of this, there will be only morning mass in the Parish on that day. There will be no summer class, no evening mass, and no societal gatherings. Please we are all encouraged not to be within the Church premises especially the children.
5. Please go to the parish office or harvest committee stands and book for your family harvest thanksgivings. You are encouraged to MONETIZE your harvest thanksgivings. You can also have your thanksgivings at Weekday Masses.
6. The Confraternity of Christian Mothers (CCM) meeting will holds their love feast on Sunday 15th September 2019 to mark the feast of Mother of Sorrows.
7. This is to announce the death of Late MR MICHAEL IFEANYI ARUEGBE , the Christian Wake keep will hold Tuesday 13th August, 2019 at his residence in Close 45, House 2, Satellite Town, Lagos. Time: 6:00pm
8. The Christian wake keep of Late MR LOTANNA SYLVESTER ANOSIKE (LOZAK B) will hold on Tuesday 13th August, at Archangels’ Parish Church Compound, Satellite Town. By 6.00pm. (Not Azubros Event Centre as was stated in the poster)
9. Justice Development and Peace Commission will be having a one week skill acquisition training starting on 19th – 23rd August 2019. Time is: 9:00am daily, Venue: Church Compound. The training includes: 1. Production and making of hats and fascinators. 2. Production and making of Turbans. Registration is N1, 500. You can register at the Parish Book shop with your Name and Telephone Number.
10. All those that registered their name and have skills in playing musical instruments will meet on Thursday, at the pavilion after the evening Mass.
11. The Morning Prayer Group of the Parish will be celebrating their 10th Year Anniversary on Sunday, 22nd September 2019. In view of this they will have their wrapper on sale at the cost of N3, 000 only, parishioners are encouraged to identify with them.
12. St. Philomena Society is inviting all Parishioners to their Feast Day Celebration today, 11th August 2019. After 11:30am Mass. Venue- Church Compound.
13. POPE’S WORLDWIDE PRAYER NETWORK In conjunction with Apostleship of Prayer, League of Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Satellite Deanery Council will address the congregation in all the masses on Sunday 25th August 2019.
14. The Parish Office will be closed on Monday 12th August, 2019 for the Public Holiday.
15. The Pastoral Team will like all societies to make sure that their financial records are up to date. Please this is very urgent and important.
16. Holy Family Info-Tech Summer Boot Camp!!! For ages between 7 – 17 years on (August 19th – 23rd August) please call; 08061509771 and 08035343025. Discounted Rates for MCA and CYON members who fall into the age bracket.
17. SUFFY TRAVELS is organizing a Christian holiday pilgrimage to the following places:
Rome & Isreal (24th October – 7th November 2019)
Lourdes & Fatima (14th – 20th October 2019)
Fatima (14th – 20th October 2019)
Holy Land Tour (Israel 24th October – 3rd November 2019) for more information kindly contact Chizoba at 090 9999 2761
N:B – To have the announcement at your fingertips, kindly visit our website: www.archangelsparishsat.com
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AUGUST 11TH 2019
1. Apostleship of Prayer, League of the Sacred Heart of Jesus will begin the sales of bulletin for the month of August.
2. St. Jude will lead the Rosary from Monday August 12