1. The Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion continues every Wednesday in the Archangels’ Church and in Holy Redeemer Catholic Church Liverpool Estate.
2. Our Parish Adoration, Reflection, Praise and Worship will take place next week Friday 9th beginning with the Holy Rosary by 5pm. Let us come and spend sometime with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.
3. The Catholic Confraternity of Christian Fathers (CCCF) meeting will hold today after the 6am Mass at the pavilion. Wedded men (old and new members are welcome). ITE AD JOSEPH!
4. NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!! The Placement Test for Archangels’ College JSS 3 Students 2019/20 Session, as well as Entrance/Transfer Examination into JSS 1 – SSS 2 comes up on Thursday 8th of August, 2019. Time 8am prompt, Venue College Hall.
5. Please go to the parish office or harvest committee stands and book for your family harvest thanksgivings. You are encouraged to MONETIZE your harvest thanksgivings. You can also have your thanksgivings at Weekday Masses.
6. We are STRONGLY encouraged to attend Faith Series every Monday after the evening Mass. This is where we discuss and ask questions about our Faith.
7. Parishioners who have filled & returned their Parish I.D. Forms should check on our Parish Website to know their I.D. Status and report to the Parish Office for corrections were necessary.
8. The Pastoral Team will like all societies to make sure that their financial records are up to date. Please this is very urgent and important.
9. There will be a Parish Security Meeting on Saturday 10th August, 2019 by 10am for the following groups: MOD, MARSHAL, POLICE, FRSC, and SSS
10. Infant Baptism Class is so important to both Parents and Godparents. If you don’t attend you will pay a fine of N500, and still attend the class before collecting the baptismal card of your child. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
11. Holy Family Info-Tech Summer Boot Camp!!! For ages between 7 – 17 years on (August 19th – 23rd August), please call; 08061509771 and 08035343025. Discounted Rates for MCA and CYON members who fall into the age bracket.
12. SUFFY TRAVELS is organizing a Christian holiday pilgrimage to the following places:
Rome & Israel (24th October – 7th November 2019)
Lourdes & Fatima (14th – 20th October 2019)
Fatima (14th – 20th October 2019)
Holy Land Tour (Israel 24th October – 3rd November 2019). For more information kindly contact Chizoba at 090 9999 2761
13. The POP work begins tomorrow Monday in the hall, therefore, no activities will take place there again till they are done. Please we ask parishioners to bear with us.
SATELLITE TOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AUGUST 4TH 2019
1. Apostleship of Prayer, League of the Sacred Heart of Jesus will begin the sales of bulletin for the month of August.
2. The Guild of St. Anthony of Padua will lead the Rosary from Monday August 5th .